Sweet Tooth Town Issue - Levels reset

by Wolfn7

Original Post

SWEET TOOTH TOWN

★ Novice

Sweet tooth town will not let me past the 30 level and I have gone back to 4 buildings and got 100% on all. I can't make anymore money to build anything. Every store says out of stock. I try to up grade what I have, but even if I turn in a building it's not like I get any funds for it.
Can someone explain to me how I can get past this Out of Stock thing. Thanks 

Message 21 of 28 (747 Views)

Re: Sweet Tooth Town Issue - Levels reset

★ Novice

I have had several issues Candy purchased tier 2 for 50K case #53095304 purchased twice want my 50K back.  Sugar & Cookie purchased both for 75K each.  I was able to get a few 1 stars & a couple 2 stars. Now if I win a game finally got 1 star it will not recorder the win.  Now I can not win any game it's like it is programmed not to let me win.  So I decide to play Candy can only play #34, Sugar & Cookie everyday to see if I could win.  I have played these games hundred of  times can not win  there has to be a programming problem or they want us to purchase coins etc. Was funny when game was working.  FRUSTRATED!!!  

Message 22 of 28 (744 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @pinkhac70223.

I totally get your frustration. The Pogo team is investigating this issue, and once an update is available, I'll let you guys know. Thanks a ton for your patience thus far.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 23 of 28 (731 Views)

Hey everyone!

If you were affected by this, could you check your chocolate coin count and see if everything looks good to you? It should now be resolved, according to the Pogo team. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 24 of 28 (2,870 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The POGO team is wrong or lying.  Nothing has been resolved on my end.  Levels are still not back and my coins have not been restored.

Message 25 of 28 (687 Views)

Hey there, @juniejnx.

I'll be happy to look into what's going on here. With the upcoming US holiday, please give us a bit to look into it. I'll reply here when we have some additional information. Thanks so much for your patience.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 26 of 28 (667 Views)

Still no solution for Sweet Tooth Town issue

★★★★★ Novice

So basically...there's been complaints about Sweet Tooth levels having reset and people losing their progress AND coins.  There has been ZERO solution to this for weeks now, but POGO felt it was ok to go ahead and put out ANOTHER Wednesday challenge involving Sweet Tooth Town and address none of the issues.  I have been a member here for many years.  It's sad to realize my time here is coming to an end.

Message 27 of 28 (648 Views)

Re: Still no solution for Sweet Tooth Town issue

★★ Novice

IT STILL DOING THE SAME THING AGAIN 4 YEARS LATER!!...

Message 28 of 28 (213 Views)