POGO????

by daydreamer119

Original Post

POGO????

★ Novice

I'm getting very angry that i pay to play these games and i can't get them to load. i used gems to get a badge that i will not be able to complete now because it won't load. i am considering leaving pogo.

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: POGO????

★★★★★ Expert

@daydreamer119 

Unless you bought an album and are unable to load the game from it, you got 

your badge.  It was a mix n match badge that is now finished.  Congrats.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: POGO????

Community Manager (retired)

@daydreamer119 

Can you describe exactly what is happening? Do you get an error message? Does the game start to load, but never seems to finish loading? Does the game start to load, but the game window turns pale yellow/white/black?

Which browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome)?
Try using a different browser - do you get the same results?

Is this happening on all games, or just with Flash (Bejeweled3, Stack 'em, Poppit Sprint, etc) or just with Java (Hangman Hijinks, Keno Pop, Boardwalk Seaball, etc)?

Do you have browser add-ons that can interfere with game loads such as NoScript, BetterPrivacy, DoNotTrack, AdBlock, and Ghostery?

Do any other games run normally?

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed browser and system information into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)