I am having a problem with Pogobowl

by bonbon649

Original Post

I am having a problem with Pogobowl

★★★ Newbie

The pins are getting knocked down before my ball even reaches them. Its weird and very hard to time my spin on my roll. Is anyone having problems like this and what can I do to fix the issue? It has been going on for several days now.

Message 1 of 5 (169 Views)

Re: I am having a problem with Pogobowl

★★★ Newbie

mine to  my pins fall down before my ball reaches them and  sometimes  it just goes down the gutter please fix the issue  thankd 

Message 2 of 5 (159 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@bonbon649 

@snowhite901 

It looks like you're getting a Flash version of that game.

As you may know, Pogo is gradually converting games from Java to Flash.

Several players have reported similar issues to yours and we've escalated these to the Pogo team to get them fixed.

Please see our post here for more information:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Tests-being-run-in-Pogo-Bowl-Boggle-Bash/m-p/3350147#U3350147

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 5 (151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am bonbon649's friend and she asked me to logon to her account from my pc and see if I had the same problems as she is having in Pogobowl. I experienced the same issues as she is having ( the pins are getting knocked down before the ball even reaches them). What I dont understand is that I am not having the issues under my logon on my pc, but when I logon to her account from my pc the issues are there. Like the issues are tied to her logon. Could the problem be tied to a specific logon and not to others? I dont get it. Please help her out- we enjoy playing Pogo bowl together and she is having a really hard time playing the game. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (140 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bonbon649 

one of the accounts is still java base, and the other has 

changed over to flash base.  that is why you see a difference.

Message 5 of 5 (137 Views)