EA game card.

by vegasblackcat

Original Post

EA game card.

★★★ Newbie

Bought  $20.00 EA card, put the code in and Pogo accepted the code but gave nothing in return. Tried to enter it again, comes up with oops, you have redeemed the card. So Pogo has my $20.00 and they are keeping the 350 gems. Tried calling corporate and was put on hold for over 22 minutes with no response. How Do I get my gems or money back. Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: EA game card.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello vegasblackcat,

A couple of things to check first - please go to the 'My Account' section (you'll be asked to input your password again) and then click on 'Gems Transaction Record' to check if the gems have since been added to your total. The other thing to check is you subscriptions, as the game card can also be used to buy a 3 month subscription. It's possible the card was added to your account aubscription inadvertantly.

If neither of these is the case, you would need to contact our support team directly for help, since for security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)