Changing browsers

by amerksflag

Original Post

Changing browsers

★ Novice

If I change to IE do I remove my chrome? How do I do that? Can I still keep my google mail? Why doesn't anyone answer at the live chat for pogo help? It says under 5 minutes, its been over that now

Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: Changing browsers

Hero (Retired)

@amerksflag

No, it is not necessary to remove your Chrome browser and yes, you can keep your google mail.

It's actually a good idea to have a backup browser readily available, I have Chrome, FireFox and IE11 on my laptop.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

Message 2 of 3 (106 Views)

Re: Changing browsers

★ Novice

Thanks so much for answering. I have kept my google chrome, I added IE. Here is the crazy part. I can play all games with the IE except I can't play the bowling. So to cure that, I go back to chrome to bowl.

What I did was open the IE, created a desktop icon for pogo via the search. Then I went out and went to chrome, went to the search and made a pogo icon on the desktop. I can now play some games with IE, and some with chrome.  It's going to be interesting come September. A lot of my friends are leaving because of it. This is not pogo's fault, but chrome. They are trying to rule the world. 

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)