Cannot log in to Club Pogo account

by scoochez1974

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot log in to Club Pogo account

★★ Novice

I haven't been able to log in to my Club Pogo account since the transition.  I accidentally created a new free account that is now attached to my email address.  Before my goof, when I tried to log into Club Pogo, I got a screen that said they couldn't find my email address & when I typed in my email, I got a msg saying my email address was already registered under another name & would I like to sign in instead.  Now that I messed up & created the most recent account, any attempts to sign in now take me to the newer account, which I do not want.  Any advice would be very appreciated!  Thank you!

Message 1 of 21 (1,789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot log in to Club Pogo account

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @audreyjha69,

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai

View in thread

Message 4 of 21 (1,615 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I lost all my tokens etc too when I had to sign up with EA.I also couldn't remember my email address 17 years ago and what my answers to verification questions were and EA said they couldn't help unless I gave my last 4 digits of my credit card.my address and phone number but I said no way.However if you go to EA support there is an option for a ''call back'' and they did it for me without all that personal info.I had to change my email address and password etc to access my account.I now have my name and tokens back.Only took forever to find the right place..Good luck.

Message 2 of 21 (1,691 Views)

★ Novice

Let me see if I can get this straight so that EA/Pogo understand. I had an old account that I forgot about. I did not use my email on this account, just a user name. Now with this transition, when I created a new password, I am back in my old account. It has 80 badges and 6 million tokens. Now my newer account has nearly 3000 badges and 49 million tokens, also I bought all of the Clues games and most of Undiscovered World games plus many, many more. Now I don't have access to any of these that I paid for with gems I bought. I am not about to start over. When I try to go to my account, it will not accept my old password or my new one. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, because I cannot get these accounts straight without going to my account. I know there is someone that can help me, but I doubt that anyone will. Thanks a lot.

Message 3 of 21 (1,651 Views)

Hello @audreyjha69,

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Click "Contact Us"
  • Select PC or Mac

Arrenai

Message 4 of 21 (1,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
please let me talk to some one, I HAVE ALL INFORMATION NEDE TO GET INTO MY POGO ACCOUNT
Message 5 of 21 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I TALKED TO SOME ONE ABOUT MY POGO ACCOUNT I ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS THEN HE SAID TO GET A CODE NUMBER FROM THE MAIL AND WHEN I GOT BACK HE HAD LEFT THAT WAS TO BE THE FINAL STEP AS I HAD PROF THAI WAS THE PERSON THAT HAD THAT ACCOUNT FOR 16 YEARS.

I NEVER HAD ANY OTHER ACCOUNT WITH POGO when the change took place I did sig in to EA account not really knowing what to do. who ever reads this please hear my plea and let me get back into my pogo account than you 

fretta 

billingsley

Message 6 of 21 (1,597 Views)

Hello @fretjoy,

Please contact EA Help and talk to one of our Game Advisors via the instructions I posted above and they can help you get back into your account. Please do not call any direct numbers as they may be scams, and we want to keep your account safe.

Arrenai

Message 7 of 21 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have the same problem i had an old acct with hardly any tokens and the one i always use has 57million and i cannot get into it I have sent ea email after email to no avail can' t someone help
Message 8 of 21 (1,498 Views)

Hello @ozziecorrente,

Please try reaching out to EA Help via help.ea.com to request a callback or chat. They should be able to help you get access back to your tokens and gems under the correct account.

To contact EA Help:

• Click "Contact Us"
  • Select PC or Mac

Arrenai Cat

Message 9 of 21 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to log in to my Club Pogo account since the transition.  I accidentally created a new free account that is now attached to my email address.  Before my goof, when I tried to log into Club Pogo, I got a screen that said they couldn't find my email address & when I typed in my email, I got a msg saying my email address was already registered under another name & would I like to sign in instead.  Now that I messed up & created the most recent account, any attempts to sign in now take me to the newer account, which I do not want.  Any advice would be very appreciated!  Thank you!  [edit: email address removed]

Message 10 of 21 (1,428 Views)