Canasta

by klf50

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Canasta

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the robots in Canasta for years and I'm at level 45, but it won't progress further.  I know I've seen more levels but don't understand why it hasn't advanced.  I play all the time and I want to move up.

Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Canasta

Hero (Retired)

KLF50

Some ranks take longer to reach than others, here's the breakdown of how many red 3s are required for each rank:

1 thru 45: 100
46: 1500
47 thru 50:  1000
51 thru 70:  100
71 thru 90:   200
91 thru 100: 1000
101 thru 120: 200

If you set your game options to show hints, you'll be able to click on the rank icon in the game to see how many red 3's are needed to reach your next rank.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (155 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

KLF50

Some ranks take longer to reach than others, here's the breakdown of how many red 3s are required for each rank:

1 thru 45: 100
46: 1500
47 thru 50:  1000
51 thru 70:  100
71 thru 90:   200
91 thru 100: 1000
101 thru 120: 200

If you set your game options to show hints, you'll be able to click on the rank icon in the game to see how many red 3's are needed to reach your next rank.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did not get any of my free plays keep kicking me out then tells me that all free games are gone realy upset me ? do i realy want to jpin pogo  fix this and some other props then i may join

Message 3 of 4 (124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play in private rooms .... where it is suppose to say start game it says Leave Table.....

Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)