CONFUSED!

by LisaBabyB00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CONFUSED!

★★ Novice

Hello. I have a few Suggestions. First i was told this is not the right place for my suggestions then was told this is the right place! Totally confused!!!! But first i would like to say I LOVE MY POGO games! I have been a member for over 10 years. Now my  first suggestion is The game Slingo Blast shakes when your time is running out. That is So bad for people with disabilities. The shaking is NOT good for people who deal with MS or other disabilities like that. I don't have a disabilty but  It made me dizzy and i am unable to play it. So i can imagine all the people with problems are having issues with it. Also I have a NEW game idea. Its a MUSIC GAME, Someting like the game SONG POP. Its kinda like that old game show "Name that tune". You play against other players, Its so fun and I love it! I LOVE MUSIC... Just wish POGO had it. Oh and you can use me to be the host of the show!! Hahhaa I can send you a photo of myself and you can make me into a cartoon person. Sound good??   Thanks so much for your time~~ Lisa~~~ 

Message 1 of 7 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CONFUSED!

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Have something to say to the Editor?    E-mail Pogo_Bret:      editor      at   pogodotcom  (regular address, no spaces)

You can also go to a Letters to the Editor page & scroll to just above the comments section for his addy.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (240 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@LisaBabyB00 

I have seen your discussion thread here.

Sorry for the confusion. Answer HQ is a community forum where players can find help or tips from other community members.

EA Forum Admins are also here to help.

As you can see; we can assist with a variety of questions but this is primarily a "Players helping Players" forum.

Of course, you can also post suggestions here but I am not sure the dedicated Pogo Team will have a chance to see them here.

For more efficiency on providing feedback and suggestions we do recommend the Letters to Editor.

Letters to the Editor

BEAR-reading.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (265 Views)

★★ Novice

HOW DO I SEND "Letters to Editor"???. 

Message 3 of 7 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Have something to say to the Editor?    E-mail Pogo_Bret:      editor      at   pogodotcom  (regular address, no spaces)

You can also go to a Letters to the Editor page & scroll to just above the comments section for his addy.

Message 4 of 7 (241 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you

Message 5 of 7 (230 Views)

★ Pro

You're very welcome.  Good luck & good gaming!   Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 6 of 7 (220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks And same to you! Confusedmileyvery-happy: