CANNOT ACTIVATE PERSONAL CHALLENGE

by alta1940

Original Post

CANNOT ACTIVATE PERSONAL CHALLENGE

★ Novice

I can play games and will let me open 1 Personal Challenge but not the second one. 

Message 1 of 8 (193 Views)

Re: CANNOT ACTIVATE PERSONAL CHALLENGE

Community Manager (retired)

@alta1940 

What happens when you try to activate the second challenge? 

Do you get an error message? Is it for the same game as the first challenge or a different one?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 8 (186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is what happens, I click on the badge which is   Playin' Cupid  Mahjong Safari  (in the Starter Book) (it is a different badge the first one was spades out of the same book)  Now I know it is possible to play 2 games out of this book because I did it last week and my daughter (gingerrulene) has two open from the book same two I am trying to open.

It opens and has activate and when I click on the activation button I get this message:

Oops, something is not right...

Web Page Error

Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.

Go back to Pogo.com
Message 3 of 8 (182 Views)

★ Novice

Please help!!!!!!

Message 4 of 8 (171 Views)

@alta1940 

I was just able to activate this challenge using a purchased exta personal challenge.

Do you have any free slots or a free personal challenge slots left for this week? 

As a first step, please try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps. You can find information on how to do this depending on your browser in this link: 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache/

Afterwards, please reboot your computer and then sign back in to Club Pogo to see if  you can now activate the badge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 8 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only have 1 personal badge and have completed it.  I had opened Spades and completed it.  I do not purchase any extras at any time.  I do my 2 and thats it.  The same thing happens when I try to open my second badge that has been doing since I first contacted you.  Here is the message I get.  I am trying to open a majhong safari out of the new weekly badge album pogo gave to us.

Oops, something is not right...

Web Page Error

Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.

Go back to Pogo.com

Something must be stuck or something and I can not afford to purchase extras so I do not do that.

Please HELP ME!!!!!
Message 6 of 8 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help or tell me someone that can.

Message 7 of 8 (156 Views)

@alta1940 

As this looks to be a problem specific to your account, I'd suggest contacting customer support directly for help by following these steps:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

Sorry that we can't help further here. 

Message 8 of 8 (152 Views)