Back to square one

by harriettm17P

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Back to square one

★ Novice

I had an update on my computer. Not a new computer. When I clicked on to pogo games it showed 10,000 points  & like I was not a subscriber. I have been a subscriber since I think 2006. A similar thing happened in 2014 and I was back to square one, now it has happened again. Would like my pogo games to show my last point score which was 11 million something. Please get me back to where I was. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Back to square one

Community Manager (retired)

@harriettm17P 

You logged into AHQ as 'HarrietM17p' - make sure you haven't logged into Pogo with the same account.

The account 'Harriet17p' is still there with over 11 million tokens and 100+ badges: 

http://www.pogo.com/profiles/harriett17P

It does look as if you're not logged in to the account on which you have the subscription.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@harriettm17P 

You logged into AHQ as 'HarrietM17p' - make sure you haven't logged into Pogo with the same account.

The account 'Harriet17p' is still there with over 11 million tokens and 100+ badges: 

http://www.pogo.com/profiles/harriett17P

It does look as if you're not logged in to the account on which you have the subscription.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks!!

Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)