52 card pick up

by megrammyd

Original Post

52 card pick up

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)

Re: 52 card pick up

★★★ Newbie

i am rank 49 for 3 months  i go to 1%  back to 0 % and then bk to 1  how can i get my rank 50

Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★ Pro

I don`t play this game, however, I do know that there are some Known Issues in a few games with regards to no

progress in rank.

Here`s a link to contact the Pogo/EA Help team:  http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo

Select a topic & add a few details to start.

You`ll be prompted when to log on.  When you do sign in, make sure you use your Pogo screen name & Pogo password.

I hope it gets resolved soon.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@megrammyd 

This is an issue which the Pogo studio are aware of. 

When we get an update on a solution, I'll post back here. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)