by alcatraz1978

Original Post

plants vs zombies 2 - lost progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 6 (1,039 Views)

:|

★★ Guide

I believe this happened to me once...but I transferred devices. If I remember right, you have to login to game center and then check profiles. I am really sorry if I am incorrect, this was way back when far future was new.

Message 2 of 6 (1,015 Views)

Re: :|

★★★ Newbie

I checked my profiles unfortunately it was empty.

Message 3 of 6 (1,008 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The data transfer / restore system is broken right now.  If you'll read through the current several topics you'll see there's a lot of complaints about it - including my own.  If enough people report it to Customer Support maybe they'll fix it.  Click here to go to the support page, then select 'Missing content' as your topic, select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'Contact Us'.

Message 4 of 6 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Today happened to me too! Teeth bared

I've opened PVZ2 to play it, and there were no profiles at all! I haven't done nothing on my smartphone prior to that. Just played the game, closed it, and after I've opened it again 2 hours later there was nothing!

I had all the worlds completed, almost all the plants (only few premium missing), around 800 gems and 340.000 gold, and my plants were all well upgraded with seeds.

I've contacted EA, but probably I will wait a lot for the answer.

Do they usually recover accounts? I've spent too much time and real money on the game to just start it from the beginning! Embarrassed

Message 5 of 6 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has happened to me twice where they actually compensated me everything lost, you have to play through the game again, and upgrade all the plants again, but they gave me enough gems and coins to do so. I am actually waiting as weell because it happened a third time just a couple days ago with the last update. I have spent well over 300 dollars over the last three years and I'm happy with their willingness to help. You have to be patient as it seems it is happening more frequently now.
Message 6 of 6 (861 Views)