Re: glitch has me stuck on pirate seas endless

by KILLER_from_KIEV

Original Post

glitch has me stuck on pirate seas endless

★ Newbie

I have a problem where I am stuck on level 39 of the endless level of Pirate Seas.  I have killed all of the zombies, but the level doesn't end.  There are two rows without planks that my frozen watermelons keep shooting at.  However, there is no visible enemy and they never stop shooting.  I have no other plant that can reach to attack across the water.  This seems to be a glitch.  I am stuck.  Save and exit doesn't help.  Killing the program and restarting doesn't help.

How can I exit the level WITHOUT saving?  (I want to just restart because the level is currently unplayable.)

Message 1 of 6 (2,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also stuck on Level 100 Pirate Seas.  There is no visible zombie, yet the plants in the near lane keep flinging ammo across the water at the invisi-zombie.  I can see the Winter Melons "landing" on an invisible thing and the bulbs bouncing off as well.  Making a ton of sun points; too bad that did not translate in to gold coins.....

Message 2 of 6 (2,099 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I reached the level of 300, but at about 150 level friezes begin

Message 3 of 6 (1,192 Views)

★★ Novice

The best thing to do, is to wait until the next update.

Same happened to me in the icebound battleground, only none of the plants were attacking any unseen zombies.

Message 4 of 6 (1,179 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

God grant that the developers finally saved us from the lag! )

Message 5 of 6 (1,174 Views)

Champion

I have experienced similar 'glitch' at level 148 and the recent update seems to clear it.

Ant

Message 6 of 6 (1,066 Views)