Re: Treasure yeti problem

by wadebear

Original Post

Treasure yeti problem

★★ Apprentice

Hi, as the title says a few days ago the Treasure Yeti was spotted in Pirate Seas 35, a boss battle. And it never, ever shows up. I don't  know how fix that, or how long I have to keep the battle going. Has this happened to someone else?

Message 1 of 5 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello! Keep in mind that Treasure Yeti appears randomly. Therefore, it can appear in any world and in a week, 2 or 3 weeks 

Message 2 of 5 (768 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't explained myself clear enough.

The map shows that the Yeti is on Pirate Days 35, but it never shows up during the level

And since it doesn't show up, it won't escape, and it won't appear in any other level, I'm screwed Devil

Message 3 of 5 (763 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're getting through the level too quickly, making the level end before the Yeti appears.  I think I've had that happen.  Try using less powerful plants.

If that doesn't do the trick try contacting Customer Support.  Select Technical support as your topic, select your Platform, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us.

Message 4 of 5 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been an issue for me for quite some time now. Is this still an issue for you?

Message 5 of 5 (606 Views)