Transfer game progress to new iPhone

by richardwells123

Original Post

Transfer game progress to new iPhone

★ Novice

Hi, I've been playing PvZ 2 for ages, its the only game I play. I'm moving from an iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 on iOS 11. How can I transfer my progress to the new phone? It won't even start at the moment, the screen goes black. Pls help! Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,154 Views)

Re: Transfer game progress to new iPhone

Hero (Retired)

I have no idea.  I'm playing on Android.  And my iPad Mini hasn't even updated to iOS 11 yet.  And it looks like I'm the only person helping out in this forum again...

Perhaps you should contact Customer Support and open a support ticket with them.  There are often issues with new operating system updates and they may not even know that there IS a problem with iOS 11...  When setting up the ticket select Technical Support as your Topic, choose your operating system, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6 (1,085 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks anyway! I have opened a ticket, let's see wha they say, If I get anything useful I will post back. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,070 Views)

★ Novice

I got the following back, so it seems there is an issue and they are aware!

"Thank you for taking the time to report your experience. This is an issue we are currently investigating. When a resolution is found, the game will be updated.

We appreciate your patience."

Message 4 of 6 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It should connect to your game as soon as you log into Game Center...I just switched to the iPhone 8 and I put in my icloud email and then Game Center and it was there.
Message 5 of 6 (1,029 Views)

★ Novice

Not even launching the game! Screen goes black, then it crashes out! 

Message 6 of 6 (1,006 Views)