Recent Glitch in PVZ 2 Daily Challenges/Rent A Plant

by CleanHyrdaFromS

Original Post

Recent Glitch in PVZ 2 Daily Challenges/Rent A Plant

★★★ Newbie

the Game in Question is PVZ 2

My son uses the tag CleanHyrdaFromS

About a week ago, we noticed a problem--when the game added the Daily Challenge of Rent A Plant

He plays on a newer IPad, and we've logged out multiple times, restarting both the game and the device, and made sure our game is up to date

The game has a Travel Log Icon with daily challenges and events.

There is a 10-gem bonus for completing 8 Daily Activities.  This worked fine until game designers added an activity to Rent A Plant.

Now, when you complete all 8 of the routine Daily events and click to claim the 10 gem bonus, you get a message that indicates “Quest progress has not been completed.” 

This occurs whether you choose to do the ninth Rent a Plant challenge or not.

This didn’t occur before the Rent A Plant event was added to the list of event options.

He's lost about a week’s worth of 10 gems per day, and my children are sad as a result; although one day in the last week the 10 gem bonus was able to be claimed.  We’d thought it was fixed and then it returned the following day.

Message 1 of 5 (549 Views)

Re: Recent Glitch in PVZ 2 Daily Challenges/Rent A Plant

★★★ Newbie

"Quest progress has not been completed"

This bug sometimes appears, but sometimes is normal. Pretty strange. Please fix it ASAP

Screenshot_2024-04-15-23-17-30-588_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had this same problem. Twice during the last 2 weeks I have been able to collect the 10 gems. "Yay, it's fixed!", I think. But it's not. I have had up to 27 completed tasks showing, and the glitch doesn't allow me to collect. I own every plant except the 3 newest, and am unable to rent a plant at all. Do the developers read these comments?

Message 3 of 5 (252 Views)

Champion

@knittedfrog wrote:

.... Do the developers read these comments?

Not sure but i know our CM (Community Managers) do pass the reports over to the PopCap dev team, hopefully, some of the recently introduced issues could be on their fixing list for the next update.

Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@eieio_31310 Ya deprived valuable gems “until” next update! Not acceptable, have actually rented a plane from previous versions. Cost gems, so with this potential log reward of gems - cancel each other out, unfortunately by inability to complete task also denies other EARNED rewards, as the glitches pile up & EA continues to try charge more.
Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)