PvZ2: "Purchasing Stuff..........."

by Loganblahtimes2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ2: "Purchasing Stuff..........."

★★★ Newbie

So, I recently bought the Pinata Tracker Bundle. However, when it didn't show up, I went back into PvZ2's store, and it still said,"$11.99". I click it, and it says "Purchasing Stuff", then I enter my password and hit OK. I confirm my in-app purchase by hitting "Buy". When I do, it says "This In-App Purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free." I hit OK.
It then says "Purchasing Stuff..." across the top of my screen and it doesn't disappear. The only way to end the screen is to force close the app. I'm not sure if the app is frozen or what, but I've tried at least 10 times, restarted my iPad, restored in app purchases, nothing works. There's no sound or animation to indicate if it's frozen, it just stays on the screen and doesn't move.

Message 1 of 13 (9,005 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ2: "Purchasing Stuff..........."

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay of this reply.

On the forums we don't have access to your account so we can't add any content to your account. For those who didn't contact support yet, please do it now.

You can follow this link, complete the form and attach your proof of purchase as well as your player ID

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (11,237 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

SAme! Except I'm getting it with kiwibeast 

Message 2 of 13 (8,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What was the solution to this problem?
IMG_6653.PNG
Message 3 of 13 (8,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. What's worse is I saw the charge come through on my email/card this morning. Not cool!

Message 4 of 13 (8,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME HERE!!!

What should I do~~~~!!!

Message 5 of 13 (8,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey, did anyone ever find a solution to this?

Message 6 of 13 (8,472 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got a refund and let the game makers know. But i haven't received a response (and am now having issues with the 'watch an ad for...' aspect as well).

Message 7 of 13 (8,464 Views)

★ Novice

I purchased a Sun Pinata but the game crashed, and I never got the seed packets. Credit card was charged. Opened a case with EA but haven't even received an acknowledgement email that was promised within 24 hours.That was a week ago. How did you get the refund? Did you open a case also? If I don't hear anything considering a charge back with the credit card company.

Message 8 of 13 (8,436 Views)

purchase problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

MY phone is Android Galaxy S8+.

I bought 10 premium pinãta T50 in mobile  (Plants VS Zombies 2).

But there are payment errors and I couldn't get first item and I bought second one again.

I restart my phone and restart the game but I still couldn't get any items yet.

Please, check this payment error.

If I can't get any items, I want to refund everything of my payment for the items.

Thank you.
KakaoTalk_20170816_105640501.jpg
KakaoTalk_20170816_105909294.jpg
Screenshot_20170817-083733.png
Message 9 of 13 (8,405 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay of this reply.

On the forums we don't have access to your account so we can't add any content to your account. For those who didn't contact support yet, please do it now.

You can follow this link, complete the form and attach your proof of purchase as well as your player ID

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 10 of 13 (11,238 Views)