Re: PvZ2 Progress is gone.

★★★ Newbie

My save ist also lost ......

Confusedmileymad:

where is the support?

Message 11 of 35 (7,724 Views)

★★ Novice

All please rate 1 star in google store - maybe this way we could do something.

Message 12 of 35 (7,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So i found a way to get my save back...

but i have made a backup with helium .... 1 moth ago

close PvZ 2

disconect PvZ 2 with google play (Google+ Setting App on Android )

wait 1 hour

delt all local Files (not the App only cache and Setting)

restore the backup App settings

Start PvZ 2

so I lost only 50 Dimants and 75k Gold .... Confusedmileymad:

Message 13 of 35 (7,709 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, device turned off while game was running. Was signed into Google Play. Cloud data seems to be gone.

Message 14 of 35 (7,703 Views)

★ Novice
Same experience here. Logged in on 2-23-15 and the game was reset, like it was the first time playing. Couldn't even get to the menu without playing the tutorial. We tried syncing with g+, and it still has the achievements, but none of the game progress. We tried clearing cache, app data, and even uninstall and reinstalling, but no matter what the game progress doesn't come back when we sign into google+. Please help!
Message 15 of 35 (7,690 Views)

★★ Novice

Just happened to me today.  On android started pvz2 app tablet shutdown, upon restart rejoined progress wiped. I'm synced with google play all my achievements are still there.  

Message 16 of 35 (7,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The app seems to have been a little buggy since the last update.  When playing, the screen will start to act strange, with lines of lighter areas.  This often causes crash to reboot on my Galaxy S3.  it was annoying, but not totally breaking.  Then a few days ago, when it crashed, after reboot, the game did not recognize me.  I can't get it to sign in to my g+.  It restarted me to the very beginning with the tutorial levels.  I had coins, gems, purchased plants, gem-purchased plants, and was well into the second half of the frostbite cave levels.  This seems to be a widespread issue.  I sunk real money into this thing, and now it doesn't even recognize me.  Not cool, EA.

Message 17 of 35 (7,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also had this happen to me three times. I bought all the plants with gems and all the flower pot stands as well. I lost everything three times. Today my game glichted one me with a blue screen multiple times. Then before the last time it had the background overlaying in the back and it wouldnt go.away so i closed the app and yet again lost everything. Something needs to be done. I was almost 100% complete. I gave a 1 star in google aswell
Message 18 of 35 (7,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just had this happen to me only about 20 minutes ago. Came online to look for an answer and got nothing. I was playing normally, got off for a bit, came back on for the daily pinata, and the game failed to recognize my original profile. I made a new one hoping for a possible self-fix kind of deal. I even re-installed the game and signed in with google plus games that has always been linked in the first place, only to still lack a profile.

This seems to be a major issue for a lot of players. Even if no solution has been found yet, I would at least like EA to acknowledge the issue and not make us feel like we're all on our own.

Message 19 of 35 (7,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Started up game today, it shut off my device, all game info gone. Uninstalled and logged back into G+ and no info. Cleared cache as well. Wtf!?!?
Message 20 of 35 (7,562 Views)