PvZ2 Progress is gone.

by lemonaee

Original Post

PvZ2 Progress is gone.

★★★ Newbie
My progress is also gone I deleted the app because I stopped playing it after a while then re downloaded it a month or 2 later and now all my progress is completely gone. Usually it'll have the main menu and my name and all my progress. But that's not the case everything is wiped as if I reset the game my name was just (Monae). I don't know what happened but I do know that I didn't restart my game. I'm honestly hurt because it took me the longest to beat the game to where I had it. I would appreciate if there was a solution that works for iPhone or apple products Frown . Hopefully my game can be restored.
Message 31 of 35 (1,349 Views)

Re: PvZ2 Progress is gone.

★★★★★ Newbie
It has been more than 72 hours (3 days), and they haven't sent me an email back. The automated email quoted this can take up to 72 hours. I'm not sure if that's the minimum or maximum time that should be taken to receive a reply back about my account. What do I do?
Message 32 of 35 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also Encountered this today while playing and I just noticed that in the home screen [pvz2] It ask me to name an account and I just clicked letters ant think I just maybe its just a bug or sumn and just ignores it. I'm shocked to see that acc where I randomly typed replaced my main/true account and I tried syncing it again, nothing appears it just says that the data has been saved I tried to sync it once more and the same message just appeared. So I re-install it to see if that could fix and I tried syncing my gmail to it and the data that only appears is the one that got replaced and nothing more, no progress at all nothing! I don't know my user ID at all.

Message 33 of 35 (567 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had this issue back in February when they had a server burnout and the progress of my father’s maxed accounts were wiped out.

EA offered compensation which was completely useless compared to the progress, costumes and plants unlocked.

Ill try getting back to them and see if they have retrieved data from the servers. With the pandemic situation I did not want to resolve this issue plus I had my uni finals.

Keep hold of your ID since it’s the only bit of leverage you have.

Message 34 of 35 (528 Views)

★ Apprentice

For IOS you can look up your ID from accessing games from settings

For Android it should be similar and maybe on App details (I have used both devices but currently I am on IOS)

There are instructions available on how to find your ID online. Usually when you start a new game, your device warns you on which game you want to select and often shows the older/original save. It also displays the IDs.

If you have google synced then you have a better chance to get your progress back since your save will no be just reliant on the EA server archives.

Message 35 of 35 (522 Views)