Re: PvZ 2 progress lost

by Deedo56

Original Post

PvZ 2 progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Not to long ago my game of pvz 2 started crashing at the loading bar. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it stopped crashing. All my progress was gone even though i logged onto my Google account which had my progress on it. i had bought 2 plants with gems and about 4 plants with money and had beaten a lot of levels. I started a game to make sure. and now everytime i go into google account it logs me in with the profile i created after my game lost its progress. my Hunt12341 account is gone and is there anyway i can get it back? I have contacted EA and it has been 72 hours since i did.

Message 1 of 4 (547 Views)

★★ Novice
I also got the same problem. It passed OVER 72 HOURS AND THEY STILL WON'T ANSWER. If they will not solve this problem then I will f*cking tear off their heads and * down their throat for stealing MY money.
Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had the exact same issue. I've noticed that the Google+ icon is now missing from the main page (I'm on Android), and I believe it connected the accounts using that. No answer from them yet, either.

Message 3 of 4 (473 Views)

★★ Novice
This is why I hate these f*cking companies that don't care customers problems at all and all they want is the money they made from other people.

Now I know why everyone hates EA.
Message 4 of 4 (459 Views)