Re: Premium Plant Sale Offers

by chucklebeef

Original Post

Premium Plant Sale Offers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
For a very long time, I have not seen any premium plants go on sale for cheaper than their regular price. I would like to know if these sales are going to be continued or not, because for now I am not going to buy any plants at $4.99. I would also like to know if plants that are normally purchased with real money will be converted to gen purchases (even for a limited time).
Message 1 of 3 (1,031 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Your guess is as good as ours.

There are no Customer support personnel here, just other players who volunteer their time to answer questions.

Message 2 of 3 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Darn, I'm tempted to buy some plants such as Explode-O-Nut, but I would really rather wait for them to go on sale. Obviously if that never happens then I'd just be waiting for nothing. The last time I remember them putting a plant on sale was Grapeshot sometime around April/May, but ever since then it seems that every single plant costs $5 except for the newest one, which costs $7.

I really wish they would make a $10 steam port of the game where all premiums are immediately available, and you can get anything for coins rather than gems (such as zen garden spots and piñatas).

Message 3 of 3 (1,005 Views)