Re: Please help iv lost everything on pvz2

by hamstrman50

Original Post

Please help iv lost everything on pvz2

★★★ Newbie
Please help iv been playing this game for ages, I had to re download the app as it wouldn't work,when I went back on I signed into my Google account but the hole game has gone, my achievements are all still there plz fix it x
Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @GingerHerbs

If you were signed into Google before you reinstalled the app I'd recommend speaking with one of our game advisers so they can take a closer look into this if you're no longer able to see the progress.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem a couple of days ago. I hadn't turned the game on in a week. It needed to update for the St Patrick's Day event. Said "Started downloading..." with that black progress screen and nothing happened.

I repeatedly closed and opened and nothing changed. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It was synced with my facebook and Google accounts, after all, AND the data was on my tablet. Game finally loads: NO PROFILES. I have all of my achievements, but no profiles.

I messaged EA about the game and asked for my player ID. Would that change before and after my profiles disappeared? I give it to them and they say they see no accounts with significant progress so they graciously gave me some gems (Can I buy the gem-specific plants again?? No??).

I bought many plants with real money. I bought all of the gem-specific plants and I unlocked all of the in-game ones. Got a ton of seed packets and whatnot. Even if I had to play all the levels over, that would be fine, but this just sucks.

Hundreds of hours of gameplay erased from existence.

Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)