Piñata prizes in post-update piñata parties

by peepsb83

Original Post

Piñata prizes in post-update piñata parties

★★ Newbie

Since the latest update, I've been getting piñatas as prizes in the latest piñata parties, but no more gems. But they don't actually contribute to my plant levels. What gives?

Message 1 of 6 (787 Views)

Re: Piñata prizes in post-update piñata parties

Hero (Retired)

Are you sure they're pinatas?  I don't know what they're supposed to be.  I saw some tiny text pop up from this set today but it went by so fast I couldn't read it.

Message 2 of 6 (771 Views)

★★ Novice

has anyone figured out what they are yet?

Message 3 of 6 (736 Views)

★★★★ Guide

looks like the new update has change the reward from gems to seeds. coins still there

Message 4 of 6 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As I noted, in the last update, gems are no longer won either in daily events, or when passing levels. You can either buy them for money, or get them as a reward for watching videos (15 gems per day), or win in a daily quest (10 gems per day)

Message 5 of 6 (698 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It looks like they are indeed Pinata points.  I caught a splash screen saying to play Pinata Parties to upgrade plants.

I'm not sure if they're working right though.  I keep seeing numbers on the plants after playing the parties, then they go away (eventually).  I don't know if they're counting or not.  I don't keep track of my numbers.

Message 6 of 6 (685 Views)