Re: PVZ2 Plant purchases missing from iTunes Family account

by arkashka777

Original Post

PVZ2 Plant purchases missing from iTunes Family account

★★★ Newbie

Hope someone can help me with this...

I have an iPad set up with a child account, linked to an iTunes family plan that requires purchase authorization.

1) Over the weekend, we tried purchasing a plant on Plants vs Zombies 2 - on the child account, went to pvz2, hit "purchase", then approved the purchase from the parent account.

2) Apple charged the plant cost, but the plant never got unlocked on the child's iPad

3) Trying to purchase it again on the child's iPad, after "confirm your in-app purchase" screen, leads to a message that the item had already been bought and will be restored for free - at which point the game hangs on the "Purchasing Stuff" screen.

Anyone seen this problem before? Any advice on how to solve? I searched for similar problems but didn't see any that matched.

Message 1 of 5 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem. i've reset the ipad and still nothing. it's happened twice now. any way we can contact someone to rectify it? i have payment confirmations and no plants!

Message 2 of 5 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I created an EA Support ticket here - https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=plants-vs-zombies-2

No response yet

Message 3 of 5 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought one too. It was the Apple Mortar. That purchase didn't go through even though I was billed. So I tried the starter bundle which includes the Apple Mortar and still didn't get anything
Message 4 of 5 (1,304 Views)

★★ Novice

Make it into a case.

Take a screenshot of the purchase. Itunes should have mailed it to you.

Then give them your player ID, which can be seen in the settings in pvz 2.

It worked for me.

I got my parsnip and caulipower back using it.

Message 5 of 5 (1,286 Views)