PVZ 2 Graphics on iPhone 8 / ios11 all screwy

by wobblymusic

Original Post

PVZ 2 Graphics on iPhone 8 / ios11 all screwy

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just got my new iPhone 8 with ios 11. Progress for PVZ 2 (NOT PVZ Garden Warfare 2) from my old iPhone 6 running ios10 transferred over without any trouble, but the game's graphics are all screwy. There is significant cropping on both sides and the icons don't line up with where one touches them. Basically, the game is now unplayable. I'm attaching a screenshot to give you an idea of what I see. And yes, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

2017-09-22 14.19.07.png
Message 1 of 12 (5,242 Views)

Re: PVZ 2 Graphics on iPhone 8 / ios11 all screwy

Hero (Retired)

I'm sorry, but we can't help you with this problem.  There's nobody here but us chicken wranglers (which is to say, other players).

You can try contacting Customer Support with this issue and have them look into it though.  When setting up your support ticket select Technical Support as your Topic, choose your operating system, the scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us.

Message 2 of 12 (5,072 Views)

★★ Novice

Done! For the benefit of others having this same issue, I will report back here if/when I'm told of a solution.

Message 3 of 12 (5,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I reported the issue as well, hoping for a resolution soon!
Message 4 of 12 (5,001 Views)

★★ Novice

Just received the following reply:

Thank you for taking the time to report your experience. This is an issue we are currently investigating. When a resolution is found, the game will be updated.

We appreciate your patience.

Message 5 of 12 (4,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Wooohoo!
Message 6 of 12 (4,947 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you for reporting this issue! I have been so frustrated with this and trying to fix it myself!!
Message 7 of 12 (4,923 Views)

★★ Novice

So it's been two weeks. Come on EA Frown

Message 8 of 12 (4,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have iphone 8+ and its even worse, it wont launch at all Frown
Message 9 of 12 (4,169 Views)

★ Novice
Finally an update on 10/10/17 but doesn’t address the formatting issue. I guess we will continue to wait for EA to not fix the problem
Message 10 of 12 (4,035 Views)