No more gems or coins drop from zombies

by Cartoondude135

Original Post

No more gems or coins drop from zombies

★ Apprentice

Listen, I need to get gems and coins in a hurry. But no more gems drop from zombies, only seedlings. I need all the seed packets to upgrade all my plants to max level quickly. I played PVZ 2 all day long for the past years before the power plant update even showed up. I was saving all those gems for this special update. But now that I can only get gems via ads (and only 15 per day), it's really slowing me down. 

I need to get gems quickly without spending another penny. Because recently, I got caught by mom when I was using my food money for things I wasn't suppose to (in this case, a jailbreak from a cell phone repair shop (if they have a JB available)). We got into a disagreement when she wouldn't listen further to what a jailbreak is as she's old school and doesn't know much about the computer world. Where did she make up these crazy thoughts? I'll never know.

But anyways, I need to grind zombies for gems as LocalIAPStore doesn't fair any better on getting PVZ2 finished quickly.

Message 1 of 9 (4,067 Views)

Re: No more gems or coins drop from zombies

★★★★ Guide

new update give coin drop from zombie, but still no gem drop.

Message 2 of 9 (4,001 Views)

Champion

PvZ (1 and 2) have been excellent games.

Since they are provided as free to gamers, the programmers (and their bosses) will need money to get themselves fed, keeping the business running, they are just human like you and I after all.

In App purchase is one way of generating revenue for the business and getting gamer to watch adverts is another, so the restriction on gem drops is understandable.

In addition to the adverts, there are daily challenge which will provide 10 further gems once you have completed the quest. 

I am not quite follow that some people want to finish the game quickly, just like enjoying a glass of good wine, I personally would prefer it to last. 

(For PvZ2, I would like it with more new quests and new problem to solve on how to complete the levels off course)

Message 3 of 9 (3,988 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, please think about this: for games like Tiny Tower, Subway Surfers, Candy Crush, etc, even without a Jailbreak/with the official server, I can still go the distance and get these games completed 100% without spending a single penny, because the developer(s) that made these game(s) intends to put them up to be downloaded for free. But I can't waste anymore time on these server-sided games as I have other important things to do. I have to get everything upgraded to max level quickly.

Message 4 of 9 (3,972 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

PvZ 1 is far less challenging and thus can be completed in days without a single penny being spent.

PvZ 2 is much bigger and much much more challenging thus it WILL take longer to complete, and if like me you do not wish to 'buy the levels', you just need to prepare to spend more time and be more creative on the quests.

A good example is that there is a latest challenge (Epic Quest: Boosted Zombie Bash!) which will make us using the original level 1 plants to finish the quest, so getting the plants to max level would not be relevant.

Ant

Message 5 of 9 (3,966 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Immediately after the game was updated, only the pots fell out of the zombies. About a week later, coins began to drop out of the zombies. I hope that the gems will return ...
Now I have about 10,000 pots, what should I do with them?
It would be nice to make in the game the exchange of pots for stones, coins or seed packets! 

Message 6 of 9 (3,943 Views)

★★★ Novice

But cant they just bring it back BUT super mega low drope rate boi? like is coins is a LITLE rng to get but atless you can get atless one or two coins AND is even rarer to find sprouts So why not to make it EVEN rarer like half the porcentage to get sprouts but halfed aguin to make it fair and you will only get 1 gem at a time so theres no one losing because lets say your 74 gems to puy 16 guantalets and theres no mission no ads and only real money I cant aford that for that prize IM no youtuber (lol zackscottgames) how pays to win whit that money i get every single plant in the game n time but no and because im 1 gem before to buy pakache (example) i cant get the pumking level 5 and wrigth now its like 11hrs or 10hrs so im screw and that super rare chance i can be playing over and over and because its so low nowbody is having an advance to the other this actually make this makes the "bejind" player give like a...chance to get up BUT a really low chance and theres no option to turn gold sprouts and gems into ech other and making them imposible to get explointed ike 10000g is 1 gem and you can change it back and whit the spouts sell it for gold or if you have like 100 you can exchange it for idk amount....so is there is a real excuse to it? because they profit LOTS of money and they get paid every so often and they making even ore money whit other games theres no excuse in this one and normaly people will first max out ads (gems) and quep waching for gold thats ok butit really  they dont have excuse...and all those big youtubers STILL use way more money that the shoud use and theres they decicion but is not an excuse for "feading there famalys" it just my opinion dont take to personal :P but yea im searys  

Message 7 of 9 (2,826 Views)

★★★ Novice
@KILLER_from_KIEV yea YEA YEAAAAAAAAAA
Message 8 of 9 (2,820 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@c3nz5vxjfz4z It is a very old thread. Why do u have to bring it new?
Message 9 of 9 (2,817 Views)