Lost my Account on the email...

by AprilliaGANG

Original Post

Lost my Account on the email...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So, i had an account on my Gmail and i worked perfectly, i beat a lot of levels, spend some time ( a lot of time ) and having fun... BUT THEN! i had to set my Tablet to its fabrical settings so i did it, once i downloaded PVZ 2 it asked my to sign in, i did and when i clicked on the human icon to change the profile... NOTHING WAS THERE, exept my account that i had to make to click on select the profile, then i gone on my Google apps games thinky and i check achivmets to see if my account is fully gone but NOPE my achivments are dissplayed right there to teese me.

Can someone from EA help me w this problem, if you can Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much :D :D :D :D 

PS. Please dont email me but if you want to check my achivments here is my gmail.

[edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (532 Views)

Re: Lost my Account on the email...

Hero (Retired)

Hi,

There are no technical support personnel here.  Just us other players.

I'm having the same problem.  I tried to move my game to my nice new phone and it won't move.  It shows my Achievements but it won't let me log in with my progress.

You might try contacting Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..  Good luck with that - Tech support's been pretty crappy lately.  They just keep telling people to come and post here (like we can do anything).

Message 2 of 2 (474 Views)