Re: Lost all of my progress in PvZ2 twice

by lcobbxs

Original Post

Lost all of my progress in PvZ2 twice

★★★ Newbie

I lost my progress 2 times in PvZ2. Before the first time I lost my progress, I had 300,000 coins, 200 gems, all plant pots in Zen Garden, and I finished every world with every costume for the plants I had. The premium plants that I bought with gems were Ghost Pepper, Homing Thistle, Fire Peashooter, Hurrikale, Lava Guava, and Dandelion. I know that I can buy most of them again, but I miss having Ghost Pepper and Dandelion. I played so hard before the first time I lost my progress, and that hard work has gone. I lost this progress on May 31, 2015. Before the second time I lost my progress in PvZ2, I finished all worlds, I had 80,000 coins, and 30 gems. I also purchased a gem pack $6.99 to get the Lava Guava. I lost this progress on June 16, 2015. I have also noticed that I am not the only one who has experienced this. Since I play on an Android device, I read the reviews and many people complained that they also lost their progress when they downloaded the Lost City Part 1 update. Was there something wrong when you were making the update, or are there hackers who hacked the game? I want all my progress back, please!!! I also want my money back from the gem pack I purchased. Also, even if I restart the game again, my progress would still be gone. Can you please help?

Message 1 of 3 (659 Views)

EA Staff

Please reach out to our PopCap support team, they will see how to best assist you in recovering your progress: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Information-How-to-get-support-for-PopCap-games/td-p/25...

Message 2 of 3 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi. I just need to be able to write someone at ea... they actually helped a lot last time this happened to me... everytime I try clicking the help center or help from inside game it just gives me a blank white screen
Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)