Lost all my progress and money :/

by unmints

Original Post

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too. I lost my game level and my account all GONE!!!
Message 11 of 176 (10,611 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gideonjeygi wrote:
Me too. I lost my game level and my account all GONE!!!

@gideonjeygi -- I've not had this issue myself, but given the fact that nobody else has replied by now to the prior complaints, I'd suggest contacting official support rather than hoping for a response from another player here.  Use whichever of these links makes the most sense for you.  (I've copied them from one of the sticky posts above for you.)

To get support for any non-Pogo PopCap games, please visit http://support.popcap.com.

For Plants Vs. Zombies 2 we have these direct links for iOS and Android users:

iOS: http://support.popcap.com/pvz2

Android: http://support.popcap.com/pvz2-android

You can also contact Customer Support from within the game on iOS and Android by tapping Help in the game’s Main Menu, then filling out the form that appears in a browser window.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 12 of 176 (10,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same happened with me. But it's curious that when I open google play games, all my progress related to the game is there: my level, scores and achievements. The game is already synced to my google account but when I open it I have nothing. Frown

Message 13 of 176 (10,325 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hebaja -- That's a really lousy deal and I hope it gets resolved for you.  Since this forum is for players to help other players, I don't have access to any of your account details.  It would be best to reach out to a game advisor using one of the links above.  Personally, if the game loads, I would use the in-game link as this will be the fastest way to get this resolved.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 14 of 176 (10,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just experience it. All my saved game progress, gems, purchased plants, key,  seeds, zen garden, vase level, basically all were wiped out clean!!! This was happening while I was playing the game suddenly the game froze for a few sec and restarting itself. It then asked me to input my name and all data were lost. I tried to re-install and install it back but it gave me a 905 error message. I tried to to sync it to google+ didnt work either. ughh so frustrating!

I submitted my case hopefully someone reply to me with a solution. 

this event really teaches me not to purchase any in game items. Confusedmileymad:

Message 15 of 176 (10,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That worked for me the first time but it happened again but it won't work after I sync it 

Message 16 of 176 (10,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they did it again lost 400000 coins and in game bought plants with diamonds.

EA give me my money back please !!!

In their shop 40000 coins is €200 so outrages that they just with a sloppy update destroid our progress and money.

great way to handle your customers EA !

Just steal their money and progress so they have to start over again.

To help us start playing your game and reading your stupid in game adds, that is where you earn your money.

give away more and stop charching for money which you (EA) value as high as to nothing because you (EA) wipes it the first chance they get.

EA value your customers BE HERO's  as you yourself is trowing in our faces on the top of this page.

BE HEROS and value your players, start NOW.

Message 17 of 176 (10,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dana,

I have a similar problem. PVZ2 has deleted my original save data, and 3 attempts at starting over at this point. I am already logged into my google plus account, and the game remembers my achievements, but seems to forget that I have ever played the game before (periodically it asks me to enter my name to create a profile, and all of my data will then be gone).

What can we do to fix this?

Thanks,
Joe
Message 18 of 176 (10,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  My game just crashed and now I'm back with reset data.

All my progress, costumes, coins, gems, plants bought with RL money, gone.  I'm logged on to Google Play games even.

I sent an email for support which I SERIOUSLY HOPE someone fixes

Message 19 of 176 (9,983 Views)

★★ Novice

That is my exact same issue too.  I reached out to the Support in the game and all of a sudden all my profiles showed up in the game even though I did nothing but it was fixed.  I found the right profile and deleted the useless ones.  I played for a couple days, then one day I came to play and that profile was gone. I've uninstalled/re-installed game, cleared history, and tried restarted phone, nothing works. I've contacted Support again and this time they haven't responded after many days - last time it was a 2 day turnaround. I've spent over $100 and had about $600k in game money over 1.5 years and completed all levels after restarting the game once before. I think I'm done.

Message 20 of 176 (11,491 Views)