Lost all my progress and money :/

by unmints

Original Post

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★★★ Newbie
That happened to me too I was so sad please if someone has a solution please tell me
Message 111 of 176 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem here, I started to plau this game on my new galaxy A5 2017 version, but when I connected my G+ Accounts it's give me nothing but a fresh new progress, but all my achievments still there, what should I do to load my old progress??????
Screenshot_20170322-084316.png
Message 112 of 176 (2,140 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Irenk_FNG wrote:
I have the same problem here, I started to plau this game on my new galaxy A5 2017 version, but when I connected my G+ Accounts it's give me nothing but a fresh new progress, but all my achievments still there, what should I do to load my old progress??????

I had the same problem and noticed my Player ID changed on the new device which is why my 3 years of progress wasn't carried over, normally the game would sync data / player id through google play games but apparently this isn't working properly lately (huge problem obviously) hopefully it gets fixed soon.

but for now If you still have access to your old device then copy and replace "pp.dat" in Device Storage > Android > data > com.ea.game.pvz2_row or com.ea.game.pvz2_na > files > No_Backup 

Youre basically copying over pp.dat from old device to the new device, Just be sure the game is updated on both devices before doing this otherwise the game will crash.

Message 113 of 176 (2,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. I reported and the case number is #30724520 (don't know whether anyone else can see it or not). I also attached the build version screenshot AT `May 18, 2017 8:48:59 AM`, but still no reply since then.

Message 114 of 176 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How the hell is this an issue? i kept having this problem over a year ago and just stopped playing. i got a new phone and thought "Gee, i miss PvZ2 and i am sure they have fixed the dropped account issue" and so i installed it. And wouldn't ya know....

Message 115 of 176 (1,958 Views)

★★ Novice

my case number if anybody from popcap is here

why did viewing an advert for replaying pinata cause me to loose everything on my most advanced profile?, its now gone, why did your help centre tell me to call ea when they told me they could only help me via email? ... why is it this is the second time ive had this problem? do you add new content only to take it away on a whim? ... i have spent a lot of money and time on that profile.

please help restore it, im sure you must have a back up

im loosing pinatas, epic quests, and im not sure if i should play on my other proflies because maybe it will make everything worse .... oh and thanks for ignoring me for 4 days ( no reciept of email.. or conformation of the problem )

regards

Message 116 of 176 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the exact same problem - lost all my stuff please help

Message 117 of 176 (1,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I was so angry and pissed off that I emailed this to them: (The website censored all the f words)

"For * * sake if you wont answer within 72 hours then why the * do you put in there? You dont care about customer problems at all you shitnugget you give no * to people who have problems to your game you only give * to money you dirty shitbag i know you still wont answer because youre a son of a * but i dont care you steal people's moneys they even post the problem but guess what?
"Im too lazy to answer" you said. Is it that * hard to just give them the answer holy * i will put a * in your mouth if you said yes
I thought your company was cool
But then it turned into *
My last words:

* you."
Message 118 of 176 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me to 4 years of play and lots of money, and no help WTF 

Message 119 of 176 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem but with this answer 

"We're sorry that you experienced this issue in Plants vs. Zombies 2! Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a profile with significant progress on the Player ID provided. We have added coins and gems to your account to help you catch up. Please be sure to revisit the main menu of the game in order for your profile to update with the coins and gems."
They gave me 200000 coins and some gems, I had about 700000, 900 gems and some plants purchased with real money. 

Now everything is gone

Message 120 of 176 (1,274 Views)