by unmints

Original Post

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★★★ Newbie
How do you get on a live chat?
Message 101 of 176 (1,494 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem. when i was playing today game shutdown and restart all germs money and account deleted. i start from the beginning. how can i fix it.? did u know?

Message 102 of 176 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Whenver I lose my profile / progress I've always contacted them through https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ ,just follow the prompts and start a new support case. They usually fix it within 24 hours (except on weekends of course). 

Message 103 of 176 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to sign in G+ in PVZ2? I only can connect to Facebook

@PopCap_Dana wrote:

I'm so sorry you're having trouble with the game on your Android device! Did you know that if you sign into your Google+ account on the game's main menu, your progress will sync to your Google+ account? That will allow you to recover progress from the last sync point in the event of an uninstall/reinstall.

Message 104 of 176 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone,

The same thing happened to me so I contacted EA Help and they sent me the following reply, which solved my problem. Hope it will solve yours, too:

"It appears that you have multiple profiles on your account. Please be sure to revisit the main menu of the game with a stable internet connection in order for your device to update. It can take some time for this sync to occur.

If you created profiles with the same name and later synced your device, one profile would then have been renamed, adding a "1" at the end. Please check each profile to see if it contains your previous progress. You can view, rename, and delete profiles from the Profile Menu (tapping the small "person" icon next to your name on the Main Menu)."

1.JPG
2.JPG
Message 105 of 176 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me.

How can I access the live chat?

Message 106 of 176 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't tell me about google+

My account is connected to google+ and still SAVE GAME is gone?
What is wrong

Message 107 of 176 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know that replying to a 3 year old post may not work, but this is the only place on the internet that shows someone got a solution. I lost all progress and even though I'm always logged into Google+ (based on "If you have already logged in, your icon will instead resemble a gaming controller") , the game is not re-syncing my progress. When I started the game after a crash, I was asked for a new player name, and then I'm started on the very first tutorial. I have been asking for help through help.ea.com and EA's twitter acct, but their advice is not helpful. This thread shows that at least some people got a solution for a similar problem. Thank you

Message 108 of 176 (964 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got same issue, changed my phone reinstalled the game, accessing with my google play account but my profile wasnt loaded, before i always was able to restor my saving progress in each new device,, this time something goes wrong. It's about 4 days contacted support EA but seem they have no idea how to restor my progess and they tell me ruoted my case to Pop Cap Expert; I'm still waiting an answer, it's very sad lost 5 years of game progress and in app purchasing

Message 109 of 176 (944 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same to me, logged with play games e still missed all data Devil

Message 110 of 176 (937 Views)