Original Post

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★ Novice

Sadly, that EA have not  a support.

Message 91 of 176 (2,610 Views)

★★ Novice

@JamesLim27

Ok maybe I am missing something, but where is the live chat?

Message 92 of 176 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update: Unreal, played earlier today, loaded again on same device and profile is missing once again.  Third time.  EA please help (once again). 

Quite frustrating.

Message 93 of 176 (2,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, lost all progress after last update :-( How to enter live chat? The contact us page never sends anything after filling out the form!

Message 94 of 176 (2,500 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey PopCap sorry for the inconvenient but i lost my account too because a friend erased my game on my Android device pls i need help my username account Was DazzlingRexo

Message 95 of 176 (2,420 Views)

★ Novice

My Plants vs. Zombies 2 game loaded up on my phone, but shows someone named James (not me) and has 2 gems. My account with 600+ gems isn't showing up... this is like the 2nd time something weird has happened in 2 months with my account. I have a cases active but no response so far...

Message 96 of 176 (2,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i forgot to mention that i got the premium plants hurrika

@EA_Zoe wrote:

Hi @Pandabamboo729,

We are currently investigating the issue with the contact form. I will let you know if I receive more information. 

In the meantime I can only recommend you to clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try to submit the form again. Thank you for your patience while we're working on fixing the issue.

le , ghost pepper dandelion,sweet potato, lava guava,fire peashooter,jack o' lantern,starfruit, and torchwood, and 300 gems

Message 97 of 176 (2,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost 3 years later and this issue still isn't fixed. Just lost all of my progress today from years ago. I had banked over $100 worth of coins gained without any micro-transactions and around 200 gems.

Message 98 of 176 (2,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nearly 3 years later, this just happened to me and the bug isn't fixed. GG EA.

Message 99 of 176 (2,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's my fault. The kids had set up so many accounts on my devises that I decided to delete them. But I accidentally deleted mine. I'm so sad. Because I lost all my plants even the ones I spent money on. I lost my progress. This my affordable fun. Please don't make me start over. Can you restore my account???please???
Message 100 of 176 (2,090 Views)