Lost All My Progress

by XxHumanxX113377

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost All My Progress

★ Novice

I woke up at morning to play some levels however game asked me to enter age and my username . i restarted my game hoping it would work. But sadly it didn't, + i was dumb enough to not save player ID. I guess there is nothing to do but just start it all over...

Message 1 of 7 (2,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost All My Progress

Community Manager (retired)

@XxHumanxX113377 I'm sorry to read that. What age did you put the first time you launch the game.

It's possible that you set up a minor account the first time you launched the game, when you do that, it's not possible to log in with game center / google play so your progress are not saved. 

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,452 Views)

All Replies

Hey @XxHumanxX113377 Sorry to read that, usually your progress are saved on the Game Center / Google Play and you shouldn't lose them.

Did you change something on your phone ?

You can try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if you can get your progress back.

Fingers crossed. Standard smile

Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 7 (2,055 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't changed anything all i did was turned of device.  I already tried reinstalling game, sadly no luck  :/

Message 3 of 7 (2,052 Views)

@XxHumanxX113377 I'm sorry to read that. What age did you put the first time you launch the game.

It's possible that you set up a minor account the first time you launched the game, when you do that, it's not possible to log in with game center / google play so your progress are not saved. 

Message 4 of 7 (2,453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After checking personal information i found out my birthday was on 1956.  23. may. Could that be the problem? I also updated my personal information.

And another question. Is there any way accessing games save files , so i could make backup just in case.

Message 5 of 7 (2,005 Views)

@XxHumanxX113377 The capacity to save your game is not linked to the age you put in the game center but the one you put the very first time you launch the game. There you can only put how old you are and not your date of birth. 

I personally tried to uninstall and reinstall my game and my progress were back without me doing anything in particular. So if you set up a minor account your progress weren't saved and we have no way to retrieve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 6 of 7 (1,975 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hi, i lost progress too. can somesome help?

i launched pvzgw2 and it said i was away (true, someone called me on skype)

than i was imp in plant base, and my multiplayer was gone, level gone, everything gone!

please can someone help

Message 7 of 7 (1,500 Views)