Re: I cry for help!

by wadebear

Original Post

I cry for help!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello to everyone!

I apologize for the trouble, but I do not know what to do with my misfortune, to whom I should turn
Lags in the game remained, a detailed description of them and screenshots I already sent a support staff. He wrote to me to wait for the update, and the problems will be fixed. However, unfortunately, the lags in my game have remained after the update ... I'm ready to repeat the description of lags again, to make new videos and screenshots - I really like this game and I'm very upset that I can not move on in it further ...

I think such problems can appear in other players as they make a progress in the game. On my screenshot there is a lag game

Help me please enjoy such a wonderful game !!!

Respectfully, Killer from Kiev

Screenshot_2.png
Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Re: I cry for help!

Hero (Retired)

Hi,

This is a player to player help forum - the only thing we can do here is offer advice.

My advice: to reduce lag in your game try pulling up the app manager (recent apps) and swipe all the apps away.  Check for apps that may be running in the background and un-install them.  Free up more space on your device.  Restart your device.

At present I do NOT advise reinstalling the game.  The game recovery system is broken so you could lose your current progress.

Message 2 of 2 (426 Views)