Game constantly crashes after new update, will not open...Help!

by CLS4321

Original Post

Game constantly crashes after new update, will not open...Help!

★★★ Newbie

So....game crashed AGAIN!! after new update yesterday! This happened a month ago and I lost EVERYTHING after playing the game for years......$, gems, coins. plants, leveling up, pinatas, epic quest prizes, progress.......anyways, so now when I click on the app (I am playing on iPad) the EA symbol shows up and then it immediately kicks me out to the main screen of the iPad. I've tried this like 20 times now....no hope. Ive already emailed EA but you know they are not quick to respond....anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (919 Views)

Re: Game constantly crashes after new update, will not open...Help!

Hero (Retired)

The same thing happened to me with this new update.  I pulled up the app manager, swiped the game away, then restarted.  That fixed it.  It might take a few tries or even restarting your device.

To pull up the app manager on iOS double tap the Home button.

Message 2 of 4 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't get this to work for me, but maybe I'm not following your directions correctly.

Message 3 of 4 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion, but it didn't work. Frown I've also tried resetting my network and making sure my http proxy is in the off position and still no luck. And of course EA DOESN'T respond to emails, so, wth. This has been going on for long enough I'm almost ready to give up on the game (this happened with the last update too and it wiped everything out). I also have plenty of room/storage avail on my iPad as well. 

Message 4 of 4 (792 Views)