[Android] Is there an autosync?

by LisandreL

Original Post

[Android] Is there an autosync?

★ Novice

I was sure this game has synchronization.

But now I install game from the Google Play Market (the same account).

I see the achievements but that's all. The game itself asks my age and the name for the account. No ready account data, no progress, no plants unlock.

Do I miss something?

Data not lost, still on my other device.

Message 1 of 5 (419 Views)

Re: [Android] Is there an autosync?

Anonymous

Yes, yes there is an autosync. It's just that the developers were under so much presssure caused by EA that they didn't have time to work on that system, so it's really, REALLY, unstable. We can't do anything about that, sadly.

If you are a more advanced user, then use your old device and go to sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.game.pvz2_row/files/No_Backup, copy the file named pp.dat, send it to Google Drive. Then, using your new device, download the said pp.dat file, force stop the game, copy that to sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.game.pvz2_row/files/No_Backup. (in your new device)

Message 2 of 5 (386 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The official support position on this is that you should contact Customer Support and report the issue.  They can help you get your game save back.

When setting up your ticket select Technical Support as your Topic, choose your operating system, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us.

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

★ Novice

> They can help you get your game save back.

I did not lost my progress as device I play on is still with me.

Just wanted to play on phone and tablet with the same progress.

Message 4 of 5 (360 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Contacting Customer Support should still solve the problem.  I got lucky with my tablet/phone situation because it finally linked to my phone without having to contact Customer Support, so now I can play on either device.

Message 5 of 5 (347 Views)