Re: problem with plants vs zombies please help

by EA_Andy

Original Post

problem with plants vs zombies please help

★★★ Newbie
i won this game from halls and i downloaded but i uninstalled it now i downloaded again and i cant play because when i open the game my screen is black and nothing shows up! please fix it
Message 1 of 3 (1,172 Views)

@sotiria2000

I do not know what version of PvsZ you play but it sure is not The Simpsons Tapped Out, where you posted.

I moved it here, if you play another version, let me know and I can move it again

but

I do believe that ppl here can help you better as they know the game.

Good luck - Em

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (1,155 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for moving @minicha-em

@sotiria2000 - which version of Plants v Zombies are you playing? Is it one of the Garden Warfare titles? Which platform are you playing on?

- Andy -

Message 3 of 3 (1,145 Views)