Zen garden gone after update!

by Blablatka

Original Post

Zen garden gone after update!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, after installing an update (10th June) of PvZ on my iPad, the zen garden has to be planted from the beginning, everything is gone. How can I fix it?

Message 1 of 6 (1,692 Views)

Zengarden completely empty after update

★★ Novice
iOS update 9 June 2016

Greetings horticultural heroes! We’ve made some behind-the-scenes improvements to help protect your brains. As always, thanks for playing.

Result: Zengarden completely empty, zengarden gear gone and night garden en aqua garden gone.
Dont know what the improvement is, but I like to have my garden back.

Portal combat still not fixed in update
Message 2 of 6 (1,670 Views)

Re: Zengarden completely empty after update

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @debsteritos @Blablatka

Apologies for the late reply on this. Are you still having this issue? Have you contacted Popcap so they can look into this?

- Andy -

Message 3 of 6 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the answer.

Plants from zen garden are still gone.

I havent contacted Popcap yet.

Message 4 of 6 (1,614 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Blablatka - Depending on the platform you're on we have contact details here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Information-How-to-get-support-for-PopCap-games/m-p/252...

Can you get in touch and see if they're able to assist and let me know how you get on?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 5 of 6 (1,608 Views)

★★ Novice
Dear Andy,

Unfortunatly no, I'll never going to get the 100% achievement on IOS now, because all my plants are gone and there is no solution...
-------

Hello from PopCap,

If the game was recently synced with your iTunes account, you should be able to restore your progress with the instructions included in the link below. Unfortunately if the game was not synced, there is no way to recover the data once it is reset.

Restoring from a backup:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766

However, if you are also playing Plants vs. Zombies 2 (or would like to play it!), we can gift your account in that game! In order to add items to your PvZ2 account, we need to know your PlayerID number.

To locate this information, please click on Settings from your iOS device's home screen. Then scroll all the way down until you see a PvZ 2 option. Tap on that and you will be presented with your PlayerID.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to include all five lines of information.

If it would be easier for you, you can take a screenshot of this information and include it with your reply.

Thank you for playing PopCap Games!

Cheyenne
PopCap Customer Support
Message 6 of 6 (1,600 Views)