Re: Why so many popups, junk and a maze to just play a game????

by Prs420

Original Post

Why so many popups, junk and a maze to just play a game????

★★★ Novice

I have a "STEAM" membership and have gotten many games from them without goig through all the "BS", Origins gives. Popups, advertising and even games/codes that don't work. Is that why you offered these games for free? So you could bombard my computer with "**bleep**?" Also after downloading Plants vs Zombies I was issued an "Alert" telling me my comp. was infected with Malware virus. If this keeps going on I will buy and download "all" my games only from Steam. It appears you guys " have alot to learn still". You have soooooo much BS on your site with advertisers that you really are not worth it. Nor is your site. I never have ever been infected with anything from Steam. Or "CONSTANTLY" bombarded with advertisements. Quit trying to nickle and dime people and you might actually get somewhere. " QUIT TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,335 Views)

Community Manager

Any malware alert you may have received due to one of our games will be a false positive.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Novice

OK. I'll accept that. But how do you explain all the popups during gameplay that freeze me from playing until I can clear them all? Also plnts vs zombies will not play. It says I can. Everytime I launch to play, it keeps asking for the code. Over and over and over again til it makes me wish I never downloaded it. Have you fixed your problems yet?

Message 3 of 4 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ving same issue saying i have maleware all sudden and only thing dif is sims i just downloaded.

Message 4 of 4 (1,135 Views)