Plants vs. Zombies

by my2sons0199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs. Zombies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i keep trying to open my game plants vs zombies but i get nothing but file is too short notification.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it just wont work.  I dont know what else i can do.  

Message 10 of 55 (14,373 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not opening plants vs zombies on Samsung Galaxy S3

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi nansweet,

The support for Plants vs Zombies is provided by Popcap, please have a look through the basic troubleshooting steps provided: http://support.popcap.com/mobile/android

If these steps do not work, use the "contact us" button on that page to get in touch with support.

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 18 of 55 (17,112 Views)

All Replies

[Plants vs. Zombies] activation code entered, game installed, can't play game

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I downloaded the game, entered the activation code, installed the game, tried to play the game and was asked for the activation code again.  Frustrating!  How many times should I expect to enter the activation code for a game that I own?  Thanks.  JamesB

Message 1 of 55 (15,054 Views)

[Plants vs. Zombies] Nook - Plants vs Zombies download

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I purchased Plants vs Zombies on my nook.  When I go to download the game I get the following message:

A server error has occured.  Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support ling.  

What does this mean?  And how do I get the game downloaded?

Message 2 of 55 (14,377 Views)

Re: Nook - Plants vs Zombies download

Community Manager (retired)

@02ashley14 wrote:

I purchased Plants vs Zombies on my nook.  When I go to download the game I get the following message:

A server error has occured.  Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support ling.  

What does this mean?  And how do I get the game downloaded?

Your best option here is to contact Customer Support located at http://help.ea.com, then click on the "Contact Us" button on the right side. A Customer Support rep will be able to work with you to get the download working properly.

Message 3 of 55 (14,366 Views)

Re: [Plants vs. Zombies] activation code entered, game installed, can't play game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@jbradley1020 wrote:

I downloaded the game, entered the activation code, installed the game, tried to play the game and was asked for the activation code again.  Frustrating!  How many times should I expect to enter the activation code for a game that I own?  Thanks.  JamesB

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 55 (15,027 Views)

[Plants vs. Zombies] not working on kindle fire

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have a kindle fire and paid and downloaded plants vs zombies. the app is not working and is giving a server error and saying that I needed to go to this website and contact customer support. please help. thank you

Message 5 of 55 (14,293 Views)

plants vs zombies

★ Newbie

how do I get the "full version"  of PvsZ and why is it whenever I click onto Downloads on your website my Internet Explore stops working....everytime. everytime.

Message 6 of 55 (14,149 Views)

Re: plants vs zombies question mis-posted to Dragon Age forum

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The truth of the matter for those who belong in here,  is we (OK, maybe it was just me) don't (didn't) particularly care that much about your game.  You have posted this in the Dragin Age forum, and your question just doesn't belong in here.  Please click on the Inappropriate Content choice to report the Off Topic situatio, so this can gp wherever it is that it does belong.  Thank you. 

Message 7 of 55 (14,146 Views)

Re: plants vs zombies not working on kindle fire

★★★ Newbie

me three

Message 8 of 55 (14,256 Views)

[Plants vs. Zombies] error 5002

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I bought plants vs. zombies the android market and now when i try and play it says error 5002 please help

Message 9 of 55 (14,459 Views)