game face won't download. have tried all fixes i could find

by 408Falcon

Original Post

game face won't download. have tried all fixes i could find

★★★ Novice
Every time i try to download game face to ufc it loads for a moment "importing face" then says failed and try again later. I've done this on ps4 ages ago.. can't seem to get it to work on xbox. I have seen lots of posts about this that are dated back to last year and i have tried all the fixes i have found in those posts with no luck

i have linked my xbox account to ea and origins, i have made it the primary account on ea and the game, i have made updates to my game face and saved, i have set it as a fighter, i have opened game face on a few different things to see if it was actually saved and my new face pops up and he is wearing mma gloves. I know its linked because it even says hi and my gamertag on the sight.

Not sure what else to try or what could be causing it to fail unless this is on EA's end
Message 1 of 11 (14,048 Views)

Re: game face won't download. have tried all fixes i could find

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Everything is linked
Message 2 of 11 (13,933 Views)

★★★ Novice
I dont understand why this won't work
Message 3 of 11 (13,930 Views)

★★★ Novice

I couldn't get my game face to download on Xbox or PS4.  This is definitely EA's fault.

Message 4 of 11 (13,913 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well since it refuses to let me sign out of this 347 account and into my main falcon one haha ill roll with it. But yeah i have been seeing the problem pop up for more people here.. seems like you either can't get it to save and if you do it won't import anyway haha.

NOW as an excellent development not only will it not import.. if i try to play online at the point where you are finding an opponent and says "waiting to transition to game" as usual instead of entering the game it says "failed to load session, please try again later" been like thos for 2 days now.

i had this for ps4 a while ago and really enjoyed it but had to get rid of the system. Now i currently have use of an xbox one for a while and seen it for sale on the gold deals so was excited and figured i could justify buying it a second time while i have the xbox because i missed playing it. I am kind of regretting my decision. If i thought "Failed. Please try again later" was fun and worth my money id just walk to the store and buy some scratch tickets lol.

in all seriousness though i hope it gets sorted out soon.
Message 5 of 11 (13,893 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Have they told you how to fix it? I'm having the same problem.
Message 6 of 11 (12,632 Views)

Community Manager

@KING_ROKKA

Game face has been updated since last year and the requirements are a little different. Please see the following article for system and other requirements as well as 'how to' info:

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/ea-sports-game-face-requirements-and-troubleshooting

barry.png
Message 7 of 11 (12,618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
That didn't work
Message 8 of 11 (12,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please help ea sports I have same problem game face is created all my accounts are linked same account. When I try to download gameface in ufc2 it says please try again later
Message 9 of 11 (10,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been 5 years and this is still a problem lol

Message 10 of 11 (2,717 Views)