sims pet stories missing neighborhood

by thelmourios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims pet stories missing neighborhood

★★★ Novice

Well I know this game is reallyyyy old but I have been experiencing some issues. I have completed Best in Show , and although I know Midnight Masquerade should show up after finishing the 3rd chapter, it hasn't. When I go to the main menu there is only Best in Show and the neighborhood Arbor Falls (freeplay) but no Midnight Masquerade.

Message 1 of 12 (1,493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims pet stories missing neighborhood

★★★★★ Apprentice

In Windows Explorer (the file manager) go to Documents then EA Games. Right click on The Sims: Pet Stories and select Copy, then go onto your desktop, right click and select Paste. Then normally uninstall the game and reinstall it. On your desktop, right click on The Sims: Pet Stories folder and click Copy, then go into Documents, then EA Games, then The Sims:Pet Stores. Once you are in that folder, right click and select paste. When asked, click replace file. Open your game and hopefully that works.

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (1,453 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

anybodyyy????? plz HELP! I didn't pay to get this!

Message 2 of 12 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

I quit fml!

Message 3 of 12 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Message 4 of 12 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

No I haven't  I will probably try this but is there another way to fix this without losing all the progress i made?? I heard there is something with replacing the file of the neighborhood but i dont exactly and i dont want to risk it.

Message 5 of 12 (1,426 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try backing up your save files, either by uploading them to the cloud or placing them on your desktop.

Message 6 of 12 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I do that?

Message 7 of 12 (1,410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

In Windows Explorer (the file manager) go to Documents then EA Games. Right click on The Sims: Pet Stories and select Copy, then go onto your desktop, right click and select Paste. Then normally uninstall the game and reinstall it. On your desktop, right click on The Sims: Pet Stories folder and click Copy, then go into Documents, then EA Games, then The Sims:Pet Stores. Once you are in that folder, right click and select paste. When asked, click replace file. Open your game and hopefully that works.

Message 8 of 12 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you that fixed my game!!! Thanks again xx :eahigh_file: Wink

Message 9 of 12 (1,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why it doesn't work? I have tried to do what you said and its not working. Can you help me please?

Message 10 of 12 (729 Views)