serial code for my "The Sims" game on pc cd-rom where is it printed

by StevenCurzon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

serial code for my "The Sims" game on pc cd-rom where is it printed

★★★ Newbie

I need the serial code for my "The Sims" game on PC CD-ROM where is it printed please 

Message 1 of 6 (3,821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: serial code for my "The Sims" game on pc cd-rom where is it printe

Community Manager

@StevenCurzon Which version of the sims are you trying to play exactly? The code should either be printed on a slip of paper in the box, or printed at the back of the game's manual. 

If you have gotten a more recent Sims game (sims 2 or later) and redeemed it on Origin you can click the game panel in Origin then the "i" button and you should be able to see the code on the next page. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,916 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@StevenCurzon Which version of the sims are you trying to play exactly? The code should either be printed on a slip of paper in the box, or printed at the back of the game's manual. 

If you have gotten a more recent Sims game (sims 2 or later) and redeemed it on Origin you can click the game panel in Origin then the "i" button and you should be able to see the code on the next page. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have read every word of the cd case that my expansion packs came in and there is no registration code. It's for the World Adventures and the Generations pack, but there isn't a registration code, I've looked all over it. Help please & thanks!!

Message 3 of 6 (3,710 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ahirmeger96,

You mention the CD case but David mentioned the game manual which is the booklet inside the CD case. Do you have the game manual? 

Message 4 of 6 (3,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Zoe,

No. It had the front and back cover and then a thing inside that said 'Getting Started' -which only said to follow on-screen instructions but there was no serial code for either of the games- and the back of it was an actual code but it was for bonus content -which I already redeemed to make sure it wasn't for the actual game- (then it just had ads for more sim games on the inside of those pages).

Pictures of what came in the box are attached.

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6 (3,691 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks @ahirmeger96,

Contact the support team and they will help with this then. To speak with an advisor simply fill out this form and select Codes and promotions / Lost code in the drop down menu.

Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 6 (3,677 Views)