Re: lost disk

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lost disk

★★★ Newbie

I have the box and the code for the game but i've lost the disk! Is there anything i could do to get the game on my computer again?

Message 1 of 4 (645 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @vik2026,

You are right, The Sims Stories is not available digitally so unfortunately if the disk was lost or damaged, in this case there's not much we can do. Frown

The only option I can think of, if you are willing to purchase the game again, is to take a look in second hand stores, you might be able to find a copy of the game in there. Another option, if you know a friend who owns the game, is asking to borrow their disk. You would be able to install the game using their disk and your code.

Good luck,

-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (707 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @vik2026,

Depending on the game you are having this issue with, as you have your code, it might be available through Origin. You can redeem your code in Origin if we are talking about The Sims 3, The Sims 4 or The Sims Medieval.

In case you are asking about The Sims 2, one of our advisors might be able to turn your physical copy of the game into digital, you would need to talk to them through EA Help.

Unfortunately, this is not possible for older games that are not available in Origin, like The Sims 1.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Mai

Message 2 of 4 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey thanks for the fast replay. I'm talking about The Sims 2 life stories and i understand you can't get it on origin anymore

Message 3 of 4 (629 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @vik2026,

You are right, The Sims Stories is not available digitally so unfortunately if the disk was lost or damaged, in this case there's not much we can do. Frown

The only option I can think of, if you are willing to purchase the game again, is to take a look in second hand stores, you might be able to find a copy of the game in there. Another option, if you know a friend who owns the game, is asking to borrow their disk. You would be able to install the game using their disk and your code.

Good luck,

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (708 Views)