Re: Will there ever be another MySims game?

by DragoPlayz

Original Post

Will there ever be another MySims game?

★ Novice

Will there ever be any sort of MySims revival? I absolutely loved all the MySims games, they were so fun! Especially loved the original MySims, MySims Kingdom, and MySims Agents! I thought I heard about a MySims Agents 2 a while ago but it never materialized. 

Also, in the way that MySims was released on PC, I think it would be wonderful if it could also work on Mac! I would definitely buy any new, or rereleased for Mac, MySims game in a heartbeat!

Message 1 of 5 (3,641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this is very late but on the topic of My Sims Agents 2, that game was cancelled and made into what we know as Skyheroes.

For a new game, I am hoping they do SOMETHING for it's 10th Anniversary.

Message 2 of 5 (3,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Wow really?? I LOVE MySims Agents!! That’s my favorite of all the MySims games!! I would’ve DIED for a second Agents game!! Do you know why they made SkyHeroes instead of MySims Agents 2? A reply would be amazing even though it’s been a while, thank you!!

Message 3 of 5 (2,386 Views)

Champion

@iDesire , @playsimscrazy , @DragoPlayz , there have no announcements at this point to release or remaster and release any new My Sims titles. EA has been focusing on certain titles at this time.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (2,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information, wow that's saddening. Was the MySims SkyHeroes game even successful? I can't imagine it being worth making rather than MySims Agents 2, I tried MyHeroes & I wasn't a big fan.

Message 5 of 5 (1,548 Views)