The Sims 3 for Mobile

by djustice13

Original Post

Sims 3 and Sims 3 World Adventures iPad mini problems

★★★ Newbie
So I bought the sims bundle on my iPad mini, only to find out that the sims 3 and the sims 3 world adventures has two main problems:
1.They will not save
2.The character I make turns into the default character
Message 11 of 72 (3,192 Views)

The sims 3 ambitions need update ios8 freezes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
The sims 3 ambitions freezes up and want play music library update on ios8
Message 12 of 72 (3,147 Views)

Need update for the sims3 ambitionson iPod touch 5th gen

Message 13 of 72 (1,402 Views)

[iPhone] Won't save progress

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I've got sims3 world adventure on iPhone i save my progress and when I reopen the app there's no saved game! Also the sim I create is never the one that starts the game! Frown

Message 14 of 72 (3,060 Views)

[iphone/ipad] game not saving

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

sims3 game refuses to save at all on I-phone 6 with 128 mb nor on my i-pad mini. Wont even open without a message stating not enough storage. Im assuming over 100 mb should be plenty of storage space

Message 15 of 72 (3,836 Views)

will not save game on 2 different devices.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been trying for over 2 months now on getting someone to fix my sims3 game on both the i-phone and my i-pad mini. The first thing it does even before the game opens is it says cannot save game not enough storage!! I even went as far as buying a new very expensive i-phone6 with 128 mb of storage yet, same **bleep*. And it does the same thing on my i-pad which also has plenty of storage. The only answer I ever got from origin help was... thats weird, i dont know why its doing that? comeon peeps whos the brains behind this operation anyway? Homer simpson?!! I need a proffessional game person to help with this issue or refund my money like NOW!!! Im very frustrated with this issue, its been going on for way too long. They even tried saying it was a firemonkey issue. And firemonkey doesnt even offer it as a download  Am I getting the run around here? Get on the ball.

Message 16 of 72 (3,836 Views)

i phone and sims 3

★ Novice

Someone in EA GAMES is passing the buck to firemonkey and having made millions off of the sims 3 download on the I-Phone, it only go to prove what a scam these large companies truly are. If they want happy loyal customers, than they better account for the sales. I have called 30 times trying to fix or get a refund for the sims 3 game on my I-phone, EA games claims they are not the ones who sold me this game and they do not own it. Yet I have my bill of sale from my I-tunes showing that EAGAMES is the seller of this game Now they are claiming it is run or sold by firemonkey. And yes you guessed it, firemonkey does not show it as one of theres, why doesn't EA games go to firemonkey and see if they can get firemonkey to help? Because  when you go to firemonkey the first question they ask is which game do you need refunded or help with and guess what? There is no sims 3 in their options because they did not sell this game. Who is playing who now? Talking about game players EA GAMES IS IT!! and I dont mean that as a pun!

Message 17 of 72 (3,831 Views)

Where is the Sims 3 registration code when you download the game from origin?

Message 18 of 72 (1,401 Views)

iPhone sims 3 world adventures

★★★ Newbie
The game will not save and just keep resetting on me. Can't even save my sim character.
Message 19 of 72 (3,820 Views)

Re: iPhone sims 3 world adventures

Hero

@whitetigerh205 Merged with mobile thread. Hopefully someone can help you here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 72 (3,817 Views)