The Sims 3 - Video Card

by MsPrissySim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 - Video Card

★ Apprentice

Hi! I recently had a popup on my Sims 3 game, saying that my video card was unrecognizable.

WHAT would I need to do to have my game see it??

HELP??

Message 1 of 6 (865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 - Video Card

★ Apprentice

I don't have to worry about this anymore! I just got in touch with a friend who knows and does coding. HE was able to get my game to see my video card.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (911 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @MsPrissySim,

Are you able to close this message and adjust the video settings in game? Or is this message preventing you from playing the game?

I do believe you may find more info on this in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-Does-Not-Recognize-AMD-Graphics-Card/td-p/2865324

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 6 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi. I haven't really tried playing my game, but I was really wondering HOW to get my game to recognize it.

I'll check out the link you provided. Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (854 Views)

EA Staff

Do let me know if you have any questions @MsPrissySim.

I'd be happy to help Standard smile

- Kristi

Message 4 of 6 (852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry. NOTHING in that link provided anything of worth to me. The guy said that he (also) has an AMD card, but gave NOTHING on the steps to do. He only provided steps for people who have the Nvidia card.

WHERE ELSE can I look for help?? I am sick and tired of having to go through this, just because EA didn't know how to make a game that could read ALL video cards.

Message 5 of 6 (848 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't have to worry about this anymore! I just got in touch with a friend who knows and does coding. HE was able to get my game to see my video card.

Message 6 of 6 (912 Views)