The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

by figgteuchallee

Original Post

Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

★ Apprentice

if you don't get the livechat option, just change country in right upper corner and then you will be able to use livechat.

Message 41 of 144 (3,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I loved playing Sims 2, hopefully I can finy my old serial keys somewhere!

Message 42 of 144 (3,186 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have all the discs for PC, but no longer have a PC. Would an advisor be willing to take that same information to give me a Mac-friendly digital copy?

Message 43 of 144 (3,113 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @twilitmoon,

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is only available for PC, so no, they wouldn't be able to do that. Frown

You might want to still contact them even if only for the PC game, just in case you have a PC in the future. You never know when you will lose those CDs!

To be able to play The Sims 2 on Mac, you would need this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-sims-2-super-collection/id883782620?mt=12

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 44 of 144 (3,080 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I knew about the iTunes Store, but I was hoping for the ultimate collection rather than just super, as I loved FreeTime and Apartment Life. Thank you for your quick answer though!
Message 45 of 144 (3,067 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I tried twitter but no luck
Message 46 of 144 (3,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just wanted to say, three days ago I did the same thing (but over the phone) and I got the game (thanks for that) but apparently that it was the last key that they had (pure luck and me begging God), so heads up to everyone who is still trying to get the key, I hope you get it though and that it wasn't the last.

Message 47 of 144 (2,708 Views)

★ Novice

They just did it for me today! Just talk to them on the Live Chat and they will help you! Just show pictures of your game with your email and name attached and they will hook you up! They were really awesome with helping me! Got it done all in one night! VERY happy! :D No more disc! Yay! LOL! :P I totally recommend it, worth it!

Message 48 of 144 (2,597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@8Kathleen wrote:

I just wanted to say, three days ago I did the same thing (but over the phone) and I got the game (thanks for that) but apparently that it was the last key that they had (pure luck and me begging God), so heads up to everyone who is still trying to get the key, I hope you get it though and that it wasn't the last.

it was the last one Frown I dont have any of my physical copies anymore, lost them all. SO to get the freebie, they ran out of codes. but if you have the copies with the keys, they can give you the digital copies is what I am guessing.

Message 49 of 144 (3,136 Views)

★ Novice

I actually found my The Sims 2 Box and had the receipt from all the way back from 2004, so I tried the support again and I was able to get a copy of the game, lawd I was happy to have found that box lol. So having the game with the key or a receipt with box(or maybe just the receipt) you can get the digital copy.

Message 50 of 144 (3,081 Views)