[The Sims 2] SIMS 2 compaitability with windows 8

by clare83

Original Post

Re: SIMS 2 compatibility with windows 8

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know it's been a while since there was a post, but EA has created an update which would have installed if you had the 2006 version of the game (as it is self-updating), so if you're still having this problem, then contact a game advisor and see if they can give you the file or something and help you install it.

Message 161 of 166 (2,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this with mine and its still not working. Tried all the compatibility modes in Vista and XP and nothing. I hate Windows 8/10 so much

Message 162 of 166 (1,936 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when i right click and click properties there is no comatibility tab do you know of any other way

Message 163 of 166 (1,919 Views)

Re: Sims 2 on Windows 8 terminates

★★★ Newbie

oml yes i get the same message bc i just today got ts2 uc and have minimal cc and tried allllll day but it just dont wrkAngry

Message 164 of 166 (1,861 Views)

Re: [The Sims 2] SIMS 2 compaitability with windows 8

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I know that this is a really old thread but ea was is not correct I saying downgrade to windows 7 instead if u upgrade to windows 10 it works fine. For me my computer is * so I can't even run it even using a windows 10 but I was hoping I could play it using a windows 8 on my 64bit laptop but no luck just like u guys it's a shame really because I thought it would run and I got all this stuff planned on what I was going to do oh well guess I will have to stick to sims 3 or 4 😞
Message 165 of 166 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 166 of 166 (1,109 Views)