Re: Sims (the original game ) code problem

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims (the original game ) code problem

★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims (original box/ code/ I bought when came out) but my code wont work anymore. How do I get it to work/ or get a different one?

Message 1 of 6 (835 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi again @craefysh,

Thanks for that.

Please, contact one of our advisers through EA Help, they might be able to help you with this issue. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (805 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @craefysh,

What error message are you getting? The Sims codes shouldn't stop working, that's very strange.

Unfortunately we cannot provide another code for this game, could you double check the code? A 0 and O or D and O, for example, look very similar. Wink

Good luck!

-Mai

Message 2 of 6 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no Letters in my code its all Numeric  [The Serial Number you entered was incorrect. Please consult your CD-ROM case and try again]

So thats it...Game over?

Message 3 of 6 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi again @craefysh,

Thanks for that.

Please, contact one of our advisers through EA Help, they might be able to help you with this issue. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 4 of 6 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya im having the same issue but when i go to the ea help i cant find sims i own the sims deluxe edtion it was my moms friends dad then he died and his daughter got it and gave it to me

Message 5 of 6 (462 Views)

Champion

@Sub_to_freezerk , I'm afraid that neither The Sims (original title) or Sims 2 are available on Origin. If you have an external disk drive, you can install and play the game. Let me know if you need help installing the game.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (456 Views)